Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our goal is to assist businesses with their operational accounting and bookkeeping needs. Our services allow organizations to focus on generating additional revenue and perform core business functions while allowing us to perform back-office tasks and perform month-end closings.
Okojie & Associates offers the robust accounting features you want, and provide the valuable insight you need. we’ll help you manage your business better with features such as in-depth inventory, job costing, time and billing and fixed assets. Reports from any accounting system are only as good as the inputted information. Okojie Tax Services experienced staff can process your daily accounting records in an efficient, cost-effective manner. We know small business owners have more important project to do and sometimes keeping accurate accounting records becomes tedious.
At Okojie & Associates we take care of your books so you can focus on running your business and generating profits. Monthly, quarterly, or annually, our team will provide the following:
- Financial reports including balance sheets, cash flow, profit and loss statements, trial balances, and statement of activities and statement of functional expenses (nonprofits)
- Maintenance of other general ledger accounts
- Cash management services
- Reconciliation your bank accounts, balance sheets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Assistance with budget forecasting and budget-to-actual variance analysis
- Other customizable services as payroll, tax planning, and tax preparation